Hemi Truck Club banner

Christmas Card exchange list

4K views 46 replies 13 participants last post by  Mrs.Studmuffin 
#1 ·
Hey guys and gals, it's that wonderful time of year again to get the Christmas card exchange list going. I have been asked several times by my kids and wife about sending and receiving cards from everyone. I know Cruel1 usually heads this up, I just wanted to touch base on this and ask the new members to join in on the fun!

#3 ·
In the past Aaron has headed this up for us but I haven't seen him on the forum in awhile. I can't head it up because I don't have an office program on my computer to make the list.

Anyone else interested in being the leader?

Everyone is invited to join the fun....and it is fun!! I already have our cards made.

#4 ·
I will do it, I f you want to join in on the fun please send me a PM with your Member name, your actual name and the names of each member of your family and the most important thing will be for you to also include your mailing address. Also if any one has a copy of the last list used I would like to get a copy so that I can add any new members to that list.

#5 ·
I am still here Kima.....Just had a lot going on.

HEMI COMMANDER you are more than welcome to take over the Christmas Card list. Let me know if you want and I can email you lists from previous years for copy and paste purposes.

#6 ·
I know all to well about the lot going on, so if you need or want help I have no problems with doing it but if it is something that you enjoy doing then I will let the tradition continue with you.

#11 ·
:santa1: Hey fellow HTC'ers, just a reminder that it is time to sign up if you would like to be a part of the Christmas Card Exchange. PM your name, HTC name, and address to Hemi Commander and he will send out a PM with the list to all who signed up. We've had fun with this in years past. At one time we even had a member from Belgium join us in the exchange.

Last year participation was very low but those of us who took part did enjoy receiving cards from members across the country.

Deadline to sign up is December1st.

#14 ·
We are in for this year again. Info is still the same.
Let me know if I need to resend. :thumb: :santa1:

#17 ·
HemiCommander:
I scanned last year's list to your email from work today. Not sure what it will show up as on your email but it's probably something like "tmc" or Texoma Medical Center.

#22 ·
Hey everyone I am want to get the list out by next Saturday Dec 6, so please if you want to join in on the fun of getting the Christmas Cards from everyone please get me your address information by Dec 5. Thanks to everyone that has already sent me their info.

#23 ·
Hey guys the list is finished if everyone that has committed to the fun will send me a PM with their email address so I can forward the list to you and the cards can start coming in!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.