Hemi Truck Club banner

Christmas 2014

2K views 15 replies 10 participants last post by  boedacres 
#1 ·
Well it's that time again to start prepping lol for Christmas 2014. I will have almost 15,000 lights this year wow double
Last years amount lol. Have three phases to all eves on the house and two phases around the windows. Making 2 leaping arches this year. My lightorama controller is awesome. Last year only had 6 channels in a preset lowes dance box. Now I have 16channels of control and I can make the channels do anything I want literally all kinds of flashing and fading and what not. Here's a short video of my first arch made testing on kitchen floor.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FM33Xn7SZDg

#4 ·
Oh I remember those days. We use to do all that too. Had about 15000 lights. The house, the fence, turned the flag pole into a giant tree of lights. Even wrote Merry Christmas in lights on the fence. My days of doing all of that are over. I have about as much business being up on the house putting lights up a I do flying a 747. Good luck and don't fall off anything.

#7 ·
:thumb:

#9 ·
we used to do that also. we won the lighting contest three yrs in a row in our town until a bunch of punks decided to destroy all of it. had 30 thousand lights that year. was on its own 200 amp box. we sold what was left. heck I didn't even put up a tree last year.
see that container next to the truck that was full of Christmas.

Attachments

#11 ·
and to top it off the punk got off scott free because he was the mayors son and some of his punk XXX friends. Not long after that we got robbed. could never prove who it was but we know who because my dog bit him and he had stitches in his leg. was told he fell off his bike LOL. The cops ( corrupted) didn't even take finger prints they said my windows are to dirty for the prints to show up and it was a waist of time. So we moved.

#15 ·
Wow! Awesome job! :thumb::thumb:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.