Hemi Truck Club banner

Chatroom Reminder

1K views 13 replies 5 participants last post by  Mrs.Studmuffin 
#1 ·
:dance: After months of no worky, chatroom is back!! Join us tonight and every Thursday night at 7:00 CST. Stop in a say hi, check the weather with the others, and get/give an update on what's happening in your world.

I made up a new recipe last night for "Pecan Cookie Butter Whoopie Pies". It's a Butter Pecan Cookie Crust filled with a Cookie Butter and Marshmallow filling. Rave reviews at my house last night. I'll be sharing them for snacks tonight....and yes, Brian & Nathan, there will be root beer. :D Hope to see you tonight.

#2 ·
I'll be in chatroom tonight at 7:00 CST. Feel free to drop in and visit for a bit. Chatroom is free, easy, climate control and there are snacks!! :D Hope to see you there!

#3 ·
I didn't even notice chatroom wasn't working :hide:

#4 ·
Good to see you posting, Matt!! I miss our chat nights. Chatroom has only been working about a month. Trying to get the Thursday nights back up and going. It's been a very slow start but I'm hanging in.
:D

#7 ·
:dance: Join us for chatroom tonight and every Thursday night at 7:00 CST. I will be just at bit late because I have a class after work that doesn't end to 6:30ish. But I'll be here with brownies and witches brew punch!! See you tonight.

#10 ·
All HTC'ers are invited to join us tonight and every Thursday night at 7:00 CST. Compare the weather, brag about your car/family/accomplishments, or just chit-chat about what is going on. You never know the topics that will come up. :D Brownies & Hot Chocolate for snacks.

Reactions: HemiDriver
#12 ·
It's chatroom night! Join us tonight and every Thursday at 7:00 CST. You got a topic....we'll chat about it!! Check in and see what your HTC family is up to!!

I made a Cookies & Cream Cake for snack time. :dance:

#13 ·
It's chatroom night! Join us tonight and every Thursday at 7:00 CST. You got a topic....we'll chat about it!! Check in and see what your HTC family is up to!!

I made a Cookies & Cream Cake for snack time. :dance:[/QUOTE

Yeah, don't be late or she will eat them all herself. :)

#14 ·
Tonight is chatroom at 7:00 CST.....and so is Halloween. With that said I don't know what time I'll make chatroom. I have a church thing from 5:30-6:30 then I won the short stick for clean up. Then I don't know what the trick-or-treaters will be like at the house. It turned VERY cold here last night so who knows if the little goblins will get out. Anyway, I'll try to pop in but I don't know what time. But don't let that stop others from having an evening of chatting. :thumb:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.