Hemi Truck Club banner

Chatroom Reminder

6K views 76 replies 7 participants last post by  arocketman 
#1 ·
I'll be hangin' in chatroom tonight from 7-8 CST if anyone wants to stop by and say hi. In the meantime, stay cool.....it's way hot outside!! I'll have the ac on and snack available.

#3 ·
It's just been me so if you want to change the day we can. I'm flexible. :queen:

On the bright side, I've been working on my Christmas cards while sitting in front of the computer talking to myself so I have a pretty good start on that. :santa1:

#6 ·
Had a little participation last Thursday!! Let's try again tonight.

Chatroom: 7-8ish CST. Hope to see you there.

I have homemade chocolate chip cookies for a snack. :thumb:

#7 ·
It's chatroom night!! Join us inside in the warm with the fireplace going for chatroom at 7:00 CST. I'll also serve up some hot chocolate. The good Williams-Sonoma shaved chocolate kind not powdered Swiss Miss (which is good but wait 'till you have this shaved chocolate stuff).

Hope to see you tonight!!!

#8 ·
Chatroom is tonight from 7-8ish CST. It open to all HTC members. Stop in and see what's happening with your HTC family. :dance:

Pumpkin Spice Whoopie pies for snack!! Hope to see you here!

#11 ·
How do I join in this new chat box?

#14 ·
Having the "Christmas Crash". Join us tonight at 7:00 Central Standard Time for chatroom. We'll compare who was naughty and who was nice. :D

M&M Layer Cookie Bars for snacks. :thumb:

#15 ·
Yummyyyy

#16 ·
:dance: It's chatroom night!! All HTC'ers are invited to join us tonight and every Thursday night at 7:00 CST. It's free and climate controlled AND THERE ARE SNACKS!! Drop in and tell us how you new year is going. I'm old and don't drink or party so I don't have a hang over.....but I do have a bit of a Nyquil hangover...… Hope to see you tonight!

#17 ·
It's chatroom night!! We've had a few members showing up....but at different time..... :rolleyes: We're getting there guys!! Hope to see you tonight at 7:00 CST. Have a great day!

#19 ·
"Hope springs eternal".....and I'm still hopeful for chatroom!! Pop in tonight and every Thursday night at 7:00 CST and see what's going on. I made "Brookies" for snacks: a fudgy brownie with a chocolate chip cookie in the center. :queen:

Hope to see you tonight!

#21 ·
Come in out of the snow.....yes, it snowed here in Texas last night!! Join us for chatroom tonight and every Thursday at 7:00 CST for chatroom. Warm and cozy here!

#23 ·
It's chatroom night!! Join us tonight and every Thursday night at 7:00 CST for chatroom. Snacks, weather controlled, and you never know what we'll chat about. Hope to see you here!!

#25 ·
It's chatroom night!! All HTC members are invited to join us at 7:00 CST for chatroom. Last week Nathan strung us along with the news he bought a new toy....a few days ago he posted up about it!! Tonight, who knows what the conversation will be. We need to talk a bit about the rally.

See you tonight!!!

#28 ·
Chatroom is open!! Join us tonight at 7:00 CST. It's the ultimate in practice social distancing and it doesn't matter if you test positive or not. And we always have a group less than 50 :D Drop in for a visit.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.