Hemi Truck Club banner

Chatroom Reminder

1K views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  Mrs.Studmuffin 
#1 ·
Hi Fellow HTC'ers,
You are invited to join us tonight and every Thursday night at 7:00 CST for chatroom. Find out the weather across the country, get support to enter your first truck show, or advice on what is troubling you. We are full service. :D

I'm going to think positive that Doc will be able to get into chatroom tonight and make him in charge of snacks. :thumb:

#3 ·
Hi Fellow HTC'ers,
You are invited to join us tonight and every Thursday night at 7:00 CST for chatroom. Find out the weather across the country, get support to enter your first truck show, or advice on what is troubling you. We are full service. :D

I'm going to think positive that Doc will be able to get into chatroom tonight and make him in charge of snacks. :thumb:
Kima it's 11:30 AM and I just tried to get into the chatroom and it just sits there as it does each Thursday and spins with the 'initializing' wording showing after I've connected:confused:. The absolute crazy thing is that if I try on any other day the d@mn thing works flawlessly. Is there something unique about Thursday's or is something 'turned on or off' for chatroom? :banghead:
I'll keep trying throughout the day but this is nuts :rolleyes:.

'Doc' :sad:

#4 ·
Kima it's 11:30 AM and I just tried to get into the chatroom and it just sits there as it does each Thursday and spins with the 'initializing' wording showing after I've connected:confused:. The absolute crazy thing is that if I try on any other day the d@mn thing works flawlessly. Is there something unique about Thursday's or is something 'turned on or off' for chatroom? :banghead:
I'll keep trying throughout the day but this is nuts :rolleyes:.

'Doc' :sad:
-----------------------------------------
Just got into chatroom @ 1:35 PM with no problem so maybe :confused: things will go better this evening around 7 PM :D.

:thumb:

#5 ·
might not make it in chat tonight having one of those crazy day/night at work trying to shuffle events around cause of the stormy weather not sure when i will get home and if my WIFI will work or not when i finnally get home

#8 ·
So maybe I missed it... but my phone is able to use the chat system (android). Didn't know if anyone else knew this, or if I was just late to the game

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.