Hemi Truck Club banner

Chatroom Reminder

1K views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  HemiFun05 
#1 ·
Hey Fellow HTC'ers,
You are invited to join us tonight and every Thursday night at 7:00 CST for chatroom. We have a new chatroom system that we are trying out. It was available to us last week and we really like it.

Hope to see you tonight. With that being said I may be late. I have an apt in downtown Dallas at 2:00 so pending traffic..........

Phil is in charge of snacks.

#2 ·
Hey Fellow HTC'ers,
You are invited to join us tonight and every Thursday night at 7:00 CST for chatroom. We have a new chatroom system that we are trying out. It was available to us last week and we really like it.

Hope to see you tonight. With that being said I may be late. I have an apt in downtown Dallas at 2:00 so pending traffic..........

Phil is in charge of snacks.
well i quess i will have to stop at the store on the way home and get some snacks. good thing i checked here before leaving work

#6 ·
I went to visit one of our care groups last night and missed chatroom. How was it? Did everything still work well? Any snacks left over Phil? :p

#7 ·
yes 1 piece of double choc. cake with a glass of milk

#8 ·
Phil is great, he gave us chocolate cake. :dance::dance: :lol:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.