Hemi Truck Club banner

Chatroom Reminder

2K views 13 replies 9 participants last post by  RANCHER 
#1 ·
With all the current chatroom issues I may be the only one there....but it's not the first time I've talked to myself.....

But a reminder that chatroom is tonight and every Thursday night at 7:00 CST. All HTC members are invited to join us.

I'm in charge of snacks. :)

#8 · (Edited)
There is a General Chat box "New Chat" that we can title "Thursday Chat Session" and everyone will know where to go.... If it doesn't let them in automatically we will have to keep an eye on who is logged in tonight and we can "Invite" anyone into the Chat Session. "If" they want to join in they may or not if they aren't interested. IF they try to join someone that is already in a session that person will have to keep up with 2 or more conversations...hence, we drag their icon into the session with the rest of us and they become part of the crew. If someone doesn't get an invitation it's because we are busy talking. Just click on someone and invite them to chat and we will get a notification and can then go and invite them to the group.......at least I hope that's the way it works. :)

#12 ·
she finally figured it out

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.