Hemi Truck Club banner

ac evap core

897 views 8 replies 4 participants last post by  boedacres 
#1 ·
What fun im going to have. My wife's Durango need a ac evap core. I have been all over this thing trying to find a leak and I cant find it. was told how bad the evaps are for leaks so I guess that's what im going to do?? :eek:

This thing does have rear ac does anybody know if there is a problem in the back???I cant get to anything unless I remove almost everything inside

It's a 2000 Durango with a 5.9 gas hog

#2 ·
2.5 hrs start to finish the dash stays together there's wires and bolts along both side bolts under the top dash cover and 2 center brace bolts. When you get down to really digging in I can get specifics of need be. The rear cores on those leak a lot also right above drivers head of I remember correctly.

Is the headliner drooping in any spots?

#5 · (Edited)
No droop you want to come do it I hate this truck still having shift problems also
2.5 hrs start to finish the dash stays together there's wires and bolts along both side bolts under the top dash cover and 2 center brace bolts. When you get down to really digging in I can get specifics of need be. The rear cores on those leak a lot also right above drivers head of I remember correctly.

Is the headliner drooping in any spots?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.