Hemi Truck Club banner

a pets christmas

2K views 20 replies 12 participants last post by  wolf_with_the_red_rose1969 
#1 ·
#7 ·
We need some Border Collie Representation. She isn't mine in this video. My Abby girl is too camera shy. But they are the best dogs you can have. (If you have the time and room for them to play).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHpg-cP-MTg

#8 ·
This is my baby. :smitten:

Dog Dog breed Smile Carnivore Whiskers

#11 · (Edited)
HI All,

Merry Christmas from Little Lady (red shaded) and Little Man (black and tan long hair) Both miniature Dachshunds

preachp

#14 ·
*The Hound's Winter Wonderland*
Dog tags ring, are you listenin’? In the lane, snow is glistenin’.
It’s yellow, NOT white, I’ve been there tonight,
... Marking up my winter wonderland.
Smell that tree? That’s my fragrance.
It’s a sign for wand’ring vagrants;
“Avoid where I pee, It’s MY pro-per-ty!
Marked up as my winter wonderland.”
In the meadow dad will build a snowman, Following the classical design.
Then I’ll lift my leg and let it go man, So all the world will know it’s mine-mine-mine!
Straight from me to the fencepost,
Flows my natural incense boast;
“Stay off of my TURF, This small piece of Earth,
I marked it as my winter wonderland."

#18 · (Edited)
My baby Bam Bam was a Christmas present in 2010 from my mother, I had just gotten out of the mental hospital. I can honestly say that he is probably the best Christmas present I ever got. I love him like he is my son.The first one is when he was a puppy. the second is him giving me that look, And the last two were taking in about the same position four years apart. Of the last two the first one is when he was a puppy he was about a month old in the last one was taking four years later which was the year taking Thanksgiving Day

Attachments

#21 ·
His mama was a Chihuahua And his daddy was supposed to be Chihuahua Also. But I wonder if his daddy wasn't the milkman LOL Here are a few pictures of Bam Bam and his brother mickey. They're from the same letter Mickey looks like the traditional Chihuahua

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.