New to HTC??? - Page 13 - Hemi Truck Club

Go Back   Hemi Truck Club > HemiTruckClub Community Forums > New Member Introductions

Closed Thread

Old 04-19-2007, 05:25 AM   #121

DiabloSport U7137
Old Ride:
05 QC 4x4 Hemi

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-27-2007, 04:59 AM   #122

I am a forum newbie, I just ordered an 07 4x2 Hemi Sport QC, Flame Red with Tow Package, Anti Spin 3.92, etc. I'm wondering if I should have popped for the ABS traction Control Package.
What do these trucks typically turn in the 1/4 bone stock?

Well, I added the Traction Package, Leather, and the light package. It's only $$. I changed my forum name too, so it won't be confused with similar names.
Old 04-29-2007, 03:48 AM   #123
Retired BOD - Doug

Garage
Welcome <span class="ev_code_RED">HEMI SPORT</span>, glad to have ya aboard. I can't tell you about the 1/4 mile times for an 07...maybe mid fifteens. Someone that knows more about the 07's should be along later.
Enjoy the site..Your answer is here some where..maybe down in the "Fastest 1/4 mile Section".

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-29-2007, 03:59 AM   #124

Old 04-29-2007, 04:45 AM   #125
Director Emeritus

Garage
Welcome aboard HEMI SPORT - we're glad you joined us! If it's not too late, I would get the Traction Control Package.
2009 Ram 5.7 HEMI QC 4X4 Laramie - bone stock for now

Old 04-29-2007, 04:48 AM   #126

HEMI SPORT

Member of the final 4 at the Pigeon Forge DRAGS.

Proudly holding 3 awards.
1. "LONGEST DISTANCE TRAVELLED" award for the gathering in Hemi In The Hills 3. (A total of 1120 Miles one way!)
2. "BROUGHT THE MOST BEER " award (as per MrBigWood). Canadian beer, eh?
3. "THE RULES WERE MADE TO BE BROKEN" award at the Pigeon Forge Rally ;)

Old 04-29-2007, 06:07 AM   #127

Old 04-29-2007, 09:03 AM   #128

Garage
to our world

http://www.hemitruckclub.com/attachm...epic3972_3.gif
Old 04-29-2007, 10:56 AM   #129

OLD/ 06' 1500 RAM SLT <HEMI> R/C 2wd Atlantic Blue Pearl
MODS: Limo'd / K&N 77 CAI / True FlowMaster 40's / 20x8.5 MB Predators w/ 305/50/20XL Kumho ECSTA rubber

"Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas"... HEMI Style."

Old 04-29-2007, 12:49 PM   #130

Quote:
Originally posted by "RANCHER":
We get new members almost every day. I'm sure that a lot of what goes on around here is hard for someone thats new to understand. So here is a little insight into the way things are.

We are a close knit little family that like to help each other, and anyone we can. We pick on each other, make jokes about each other but thats the way this family is... You are welcome to join in the antics if you want but it isn't required. If you want to be an active part of the family just join in, if not thats cool too.
We have some members that post on almost every thread, everyday, and others that only post occasionally. It makes no difference. You can become as involved as you like or just come and gather information, and never post. We talk a lot of trash sometimes, but it's all in fun. We don't allow anyone to bash another member. We may not always agree, but we always treat each other with respect.
Some of us have gotten to be pretty close friends over the years. Meeting someone who's post you've read can be a real hoot. Not everyone is in real life, like they appear in their post. Some of us will talk to a fence post while others may type a lot yet have little to say in person. You just never know.
We have a lot of veterans, and public servants, and we appreciate them and the sacrifices they make. We also have just about every kind of profession you can imagine. Some well educated, and some not. It doesn't make any difference to us..we're all equal (family). For the most part we all like to have a good time, and our trucks. Our ages are from 17 to 72, but you would never know there was a difference. It just works here.
You will see an occasional references to drinking.... Yes some of us do have a drink once in a while, some more often than others. But we have never had anyone get out of line or drunk. We have held several HemiTruckClub Rallies, Regional and State GTG's, and three Hemi's in the Hills events without a single problem. These events aren't taken lightly. MrHemi and his State Officials and individuals have worked hard to make every gathering a success, and it has paid off.
Work on the 2007 Rallies started back in September 2006 with a dozen members adding their input to the choice of areas, dates and events. If you a new member and you have time to make the Rally this year, even if it's just for a day or two, you won't be disappointed. You can pretty much bet that someone there will be the type person you'll feel comfortable with.
Enjoy The Hemi Truck Club and be a part of the best group of people anywhere... that's just the way it is!!!