Hemi Truck Club banner

4K views 34 replies 31 participants last post by  IWANTMORE 
#1 ·
My dad's got an 04 Dodge Ram 1500 Hemi Sport 4x4. He's been wanting to trick it out so I found this forum and searched thru the archives.

He had a gibson cat-back exhaust installed, so now we're adding the superchip and 3rd strike intake. He ended up talking to Duane and ordered a whole bunch of bling for his motor--guess we're going to have fun when he gets all the parts in and comes over to have me help him install everything.

Anyhow, just wanted to say hello--thanks for all the great info--and I'll be sure to post pics once we get it all installed.

Does anybody know where I can find the service manual for his truck online? I found references that it was on this site somewhere but can't find it.

I've got a 2001 Dodge Ram 2500 Cummins 4x4 and now I'm getting the bug to trick it out. Just not looking forward to putting in all the gauges...especially the fuel gauge. I'm afraid to find out if my lift pump is working or not!

#3 ·
Let me be the 1st to
and to the family. Cant wait to see pics of the hemi. Dont forget to check out your state chapter forum at the bottom of the mian forums page.

#6 ·
#7 ·

#11 ·

#12 ·

#14 ·
You came to the right place if your lookin for ANY info.

#18 ·
Welcome aboard! Be sure to sure your Dad how to use this forum!

G
#19 ·
quote:He ended up talking to Duane and ordered a whole bunch of bling for his motor--guess we're going to have fun when he gets all the parts in and comes over to have me help him install everything.
It was a pleasure talking with your Dad yesterday. He said you would probably be the one that would be installing all the stuff - lol. Glad you can help him. And I will be happy to help you with your Cummins truck if you want anything for it. Most of the billet items will fit Cummins also (except the oil filler) I believe, but I am waiting on a reply from Art at Henson Motors to verify that.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.