Hemi Truck Club banner

Post covid19 picnic

5K views 50 replies 9 participants last post by  GodsRodsHEMI 
#1 ·
When this is finally over, I am suggesting that we all gather our friends from across each of our states and have a picnic at a locations central to us all. In Florida I think Fort Christmas would be a good place. What do you think?
:OldFolks:

#5 ·
Great idea

#12 ·
This picnic will happen if everyone wants to meet up. I’m not falling for the fake news lying BS. Niece is a nurse and is getting no Patients they are even cutting hours back. This will be gone like a blown out light come November you watch. 99.5+ survival rate I fear AIDS more. Who wants to have a GTG name a place and let’s do it!

#16 ·
Now that my grand baby room are winding down, I'm up for a picnic. No truck though. Still down. But the Charger is good for a road trip.:dance::thumb:

Reactions: arocketman
#19 ·
It been safe this whole year. The damn media made this out to be some huge damn deal for nothing. I’m a mechanic and don’t wear a mask ever if anyone was going to catch anything it would have been be that’s for damn sure. Everyone remember way back in January February that dry cough you most likely had for a week that would not go away well that’s was COVID congratulations you already had it get back woth your life. This crap has been nothing but a **** show and frankly it’s pissing me off how stupid people are acting. Now don’t get me wrong there is a flu yes a flu like every year they called it covid19 this year like h1n1 years ago. Same damn bug every year it changes. Some people are deff more likely to catch a flu and it be worse than others that’s for sure those people know who they are and should take actions to help reduce there risk. The rest of us go about your normal life.

What drives me total tally nuts is the 6ft crap. Go to a homedepot or Walmart or something with self check out. 6’ only applies forward and backward apparently covid doesn’t know how to turn left or right. The masks everyone is wearing are useless read the box you got it from says right on it. This is all way out of hand and a far FAR left attempt to ruin the economy and make more people reliant on government.

Ok rant over who wants a cook out?

#23 ·
Well yes. but I thought you were all tied up with the new business and the power issue repair.

#27 ·
The old girl is ready when you are. i have the new lifters. what else do i need to get, head studs and gaskets correct?

Does anyone have a good part number for these?

#29 ·
Well, it looks like Christmas in August. I finally have all my parts for Redeemed II to get all fixed up. :dance::dance::thumb:

Attachments

Reactions: SUPER BEE
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.