2004 HTC Rally Movie - Hemi Truck Club

Go Back   Hemi Truck Club > HemiTruckClub Community Forums > Rallies, Gatherings and Events

Old 02-01-2005, 12:05 PM   #1

2004 HTC Rally Movie

Guys and Gals.. I am just about finished the Rally movie thanks to all who contribted pics and video. For the most part I left the original audio with the footage so you all get a feel for the sights and sounds of the Rally in Daytona..stay tuned I will put it on my server for all to see. Mr.Hemi I will be mailing you the movie on DVD for a keepsake. I will be away for the rest of the week, but will have it posted sometime next.

5SpeedHemi is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-01-2005, 12:15 PM   #2
Officer Hemi

2004 HTC Rally Movie

You teaser! That's not very nice!...
Old 02-01-2005, 12:16 PM   #3
Director Emeritus

Garage
2004 HTC Rally Movie

Great job 5Speed! I can't wait to see your work. All I really want to see is me beating Money at the Orlando 1/4 mile
MrHemi is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-01-2005, 05:15 PM   #4

2004 HTC Rally Movie

OH Man! That does it, I am taking out a loan and getting a supercharger, dynomax headers, and a tiny shot of NOS!
GRRRRRRRR!
But this quad cab kept up with ya! And now that I got a superchip, my time is tied with yours, he he he, and you had a SC already! Yeh, I am bad!
MoneyHSK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2005, 06:06 PM   #5

2004 HTC Rally Movie

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by Officer Hemi:
You teaser! That's not very nice!...
Sorry Officer these guys have waited a while for this and Im so glad to be finally have gotten the time to work on it just a few more tweeks and its out the door early next week..dont worry it will be way before the 04 superchips.. And yes MrHemi you beating Money didnt hit the cutting room floor its edited for time but in there !!..Sorry Money if you want I will reverse that clip so you win lol J/K.. you will get him next time!! Well heading to Toronto on Bussiness if i find a computer up there ill be on. see yall
5SpeedHemi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2005, 01:50 AM   #6
*Damn*its*gotta*Hemi*

2004 HTC Rally Movie

Hey! Just hit 300.. Guess its official, I spend too much time here. Anyne else's spouse say that to you yet?

Anyway, glad we have someone capturing all the good stuff and do we have an official HTC historian yet?? Maybe i could offer my services.
Old 02-02-2005, 02:28 AM   #7

2004 HTC Rally Movie

yeah my wife has said several times in the last week she's gonna throw the computers away...hey...that might be ok...me get bigger faster puter then
TooTallll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2005, 11:24 PM   #8

2004 HTC Rally Movie

Woooohooooo!!!!! Man I can't waaiiiiit to see it!!!

And BTW DIGH/Tootall I think that's actually how the Whemi's that are on here got involved. Kind of a "If ya can't beat em, join em" thing. Bring them to a GTG they'll understand and be wanting their turn to talk!!! But watch out if that happens. You'll end up like Moto and I. He's constantly picking on me for being on here more than him. LOLOLOL
ssychomama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2005, 11:25 PM   #9

2004 HTC Rally Movie

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by *Damn*its*gotta*Hemi*:
Hey! Just hit 300.. Guess its official, I spend too much time here. Anyne else's spouse say that to you yet?
YEAH! My wife did back in August so I told her to check out the site. Now she has like a bazillion posts and became the TX Chapter Prez!
Motohead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2005, 11:25 PM   #10

2004 HTC Rally Movie

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by ssychomama:
Woooohooooo!!!!! Man I can't waaiiiiit to see it!!!

And BTW DIGH/Tootall I think that's actually how the Whemi's that are on here got involved. Kind of a "If ya can't beat em, join em" thing. Bring them to a GTG they'll understand and be wanting their turn to talk!!! But watch out if that happens. You'll end up like Moto and I. He's constantly picking on me for being on here more than him. LOLOLOL
DAMMIT!!! See what I mean??!!

(A lonely moto exclaims from the other side of the house) "Honey, come to bed my feet are cold"
Motohead is offline   Reply With Quote