Just a little Bummed out - Hemi Truck Club

Go Back   Hemi Truck Club > General Maintenance | Owner Info > Warranty, Recall & Service Bulletin Info

Old 02-01-2008, 10:00 AM   #1

Just a little Bummed out

So I got my truck on Dec. 31 2003 my bday . Since then Ive had 2 power steering pumps, my rack replaced, lower ball joints, my fan clutch replaced and now my water pump is making whinning noise so it looks like next week itll be back at the dealer. I hate to complain about it bc atleast it was covered so all in all ive paid about $500 in deductibles for over 3 grand worth of work. My question is I know im no lawyer or anything but how far does it need to carry on for a lemon law to take affect I stil have 2 years or 25k on my warranty so im hopin if stuff goes out it goes out now but it sucks when the dealer sees your baby more then you do .

HEMIHP is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-03-2008, 08:38 PM   #2

Just a little Bummed out

Hope it all works out for the best !! ..there are good and bad in all makes ..I got lucky with my truck it has worked well over the years. Not sure about the Lemon law in the States
5SpeedHemi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2008, 10:28 PM   #3
Board of Directors (Jay)

Just a little Bummed out

The only thing I've HAD to replace on my 03, is one tail light bulb. Never back to the dealer.
Superjay is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-04-2008, 11:14 AM   #4

Just a little Bummed out

My '03 has had little required work at the dealer. But it did get a new drivers side front fender, wheel and disc brake when the tire shop *forgot* to properly torque the lugnuts and the wheel flew off the truck while my dad was driving it. Trucks that throw sparks are cool, but not like that.
UsmcMan96 is offline   Reply With Quote