Wow...That booty thing works! - Hemi Truck Club

Go Back   Hemi Truck Club > Technical Forums > Drivetrain, Differential and Transmission

Old 01-03-2007, 12:22 AM   #1

Wow...That booty thing works!

Hello folks.I have been missing you all here at HTC for a while now.I decided to take a sort of random roadtrip to nowhere in particular.
Felt like the walls were closing in on me here at home and I had to jump in the HEMI and get away from a lonely home long enough to remember what being happy feels like.
My travels took me nowhere distant, just went about town dropping in on friends and staying a while. Then, I would go to anothers home and repeat this strategy.
I was welcomed by everyone with open arms and full beer coolers.
I returned home only once during this free-wheeling romp.Ironically enough, as I walked in my door a few days back, the phone rings as I passed a package on my front porch placed by the door."Well what do you know...a gift from good old Freeze." I picked it up and carried it into my living room and set it amongst the other Christmas gifts there in the floor by the window.
On the phone was a girl named Luan whom I have known for decades.She is my age.She has kept fit and has what most men refer to as "bodacious ta ta's".She said she was getting away from her husband...a serious thug/redneck, and said that she wanted to come see me.
"Sure", I said,"Just make sure he has NO idea where the Hell you are when you come." She said her "coming" was the last thing he cared about.
She arrived and after we talked for a while I decided to let her stay the night.Kept me in very good spirits with her company and once we slept, we stayed in bed until 2:30 in the afternoon.I have to admit that holding her in my arms was comforting, and I had no trouble closing my eyes and feeling normal again.She had to go and handle some moving chores that afternoon and we parted company.
I stepped from my home with a smile that day. Still, I knew that I did not wish to be alone on new years and back out into the great feilds of opportunity and distraction I went.
Stayed up all night at a buddies house on new years eve....several females there to chat with, and brother...I was chatting away.
I left the next morning at daybreak to make my pilgrimage back to my home...certainly not looking forward to walking into it alone yet again. I walked in and glanced over at the package from Freeze...."Damn...got myself side tracked and forgot to open it", I thought and then I opened it to find a bottle of Zaya 12 year old rum, and something else which he included that made me laugh my *** off for a bit.It was a tabloid magazine, but I dare not say what the cover story was...trust me, it WAS funny as Hell.
So there I am, standing in front of the den window and I decided that what I needed was some good rest.
Reluctantly I set the bottle down without breaking its seal and went about the task of cleaning the house a bit and getting myself clean as well.I laid down in my big assed bed and thought about the fun I had the two prior days as I closed my eyes and fought of the usual feelings of angst as I drifted toward sleep.
Not ten minutes later the phone rings and snaps me out of my first ZZZ's.
It was Cassie...a girl I have partied and played with in my home just recently.Now, I have to admit that I was a little put off by her last visit.She is 21...I am 42.I struggled with this age difference the last time she was here, and truthfully did not plan to have her out again.
She wishes me a happy new year and asks me if I am ok. "Well babydoll, I am as good as I pretend to be."
She told me there was no need to pretend and that feeling good could be a reality if I had no plans for the evening.
Hmmmm...that sounds better than sleeping the night away from early in the afternoon.
I agreed to go pick her up later and bring her out here.When we got here she was somehow different than last time.It didn't feel as "odd" as it did last time around for me to be entertaining this barely legal drinking aged young lady.
And so we come to the Rum....we broke the seal as we talked into the early evening and found that we seemed to be enjoying the company of one another a little less awkwardly this time around.This time she suprised me with her overnight bag as she pulled out a few notebooks from it.They were her writings...songs, poems, and just plain old journal entries.
I listened as she read to me and was awestruck by how smart as well as sensual she is for her age.She writes VERY well...and sings even better.She has the kind of voice that lulls men into doing things they believed themselves impervious to...and in a damned hurry I might add.
I brought the rum into my office and we sat at the computer as we drank shots of the most incredibly smooth rum I have ever tasted.
God bless you Freeze for that gift...it was right on the damned money!
So there I sit in my office as she climbs into my lap and sips shots with me as we read to each other from our babblings and sang with each other as well.
Damned if I was not actually having fun this time.How could I not...she was sitting smack dab on Mt.Moby as we passed the time.She is absolutely delicious and can keep up with me and my twisted sense of humor."Can I realy be having this much fun doing such a simple thing?", I wondered.Apparently, yes...it is fun to play with Cassie.We played together throughout the night and even decided to call Freeze at about 3 am to thank him for the great buzz we were glowing from.I took her home today at about 5 pm and met her mother.Much to Cassies suprise, her mother loved me.We talked for about an hour...ending with them inviting me to come by anytime and do dinner with them.
Tonight I left feeling less like a dirty old man and more like Tarzan.She is coming back out this weekend to play again.I think I am beginning to enjoy it when Cassie comes out to play.
Anyway...I am worn out and ready for rest now.
I am shocked that for virtually the entire time she was here with me that I did not break down and cry over Sandi.This is a MAJOR step for me.This time all I could hear was Sandi saying,"See baby...you can still be happy and have fun." The guilty feelings I had last time were not there.

Who would have thought that booty has the power to heal the spirit?I do not remember that fact being in my bible in sunday school.
So...I will show you guys and gals a few pictures of her as she pranced around in my office last night.
Then, I want your honest advice...keep her for those funtime late night lap sitting singing sessions, or beg God for forgiveness and run her off to keep me from her powerful temptation of the "call me daddy and spin around this way" scenario that I have been presented with?
Here she is wearing my Elvis shades and striking an Elvis pose as we sang.She is very smart and playful...makes me feel..., well, appreciated.

MrBigwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-03-2007, 12:29 AM   #2

Once I got the camera out, she was a joy to watch...here she is...taking a cork in her mouth...the way it was meant to be.
She has a very wicked way of almost making you forget that she IS of legal age.Very pleasant to watch her as she entertains with a song or a dance or just one of those,"Are you my daddy?", looks.
Old 01-03-2007, 12:32 AM   #3

"So baby...how tasty is that stuff?
Oh yes...yeah baby,you like that rolling over your lips don't you....? That's my girl...toss that red hair back, look at me and sit up straight..." This message has been edited. Last edited by: MrBigwood, document.write(''+ myTimeZone('Tue, 02 Jan 2007 23:23:55 GMT-0800', '03 January 2007 02:23 AM')+''); 03 January 2007 02:23 AM
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-03-2007, 12:37 AM   #4

Elvis shades...curled toes, pouty lips with that little girl smile and such a finely formed figure, all you could ask for if you are me in my office at 3 am.
Old 01-03-2007, 12:40 AM   #5

So...is there anyone who does not understand why I have been "swayed" to decide that she is worth spending time with every now and again?
She has a way of making you forget the blues...and THAT is a serious friggin talent when it comes to me.I was thankful this time that she came again....she was too.
Old 01-03-2007, 12:47 AM   #6

Hey Freeze...I snapped this one while she was talking to you.She is going into the Marine Corps later this year.I was telling her about the difference between boot camp and booty camp when I decided to call you and let her speak with you about the "service".
She was very appreciative of that rum and wanted to thank you personally for it.
You made both our nights a bit warmer and fuzzier there Freeze.
Don't ask what the tape measure was doing on the desk there by the photo printer.Some things are better left to the imagination.Tapes don't lie...
Old 01-03-2007, 12:58 AM   #7

So....leave her alone and find somebody close to my own age, or keep spending some time with her and remind myself that Hugh Hefner keeps the company of women old enough to be his grand daughters and he has to pay big money for this?
I am spending only time to share a grin with this remarkable and vibrant free spirit.

Run or Fun?What do you think? This message has been edited. Last edited by: MrBigwood, document.write(''+ myTimeZone('Tue, 02 Jan 2007 23:21:51 GMT-0800', '03 January 2007 02:21 AM')+''); 03 January 2007 02:21 AM
Old 01-03-2007, 01:47 AM   #8
&quot*Damn*its*gotta*Hemi*&quot

I say, Consenting Adults buddy! That Zaya is nectar of God! Man, he put some good stuff here in the world eh MBW? Thank you Freeze for my bottle, but even more, thank you for Kirks bottle and some hot *** female. Not just ome, but A hot *** female. Looks like you were on HTC that night cassie was there eh Kirk?
Old 01-03-2007, 02:36 AM   #9

booty always works. it's a guy thing. enjoy yourself as much as you can. good company is hard to find.
IWANTMORE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2007, 03:03 AM   #10
mindy\s hemi &quotSatch&quot

Kirk,

Welcome back buddy!!!! Enjoy whatever is presented to as much as possible, lord knows you deserve something good to happen to you. Guess I do not have to ask if you had a good New Years.....