Hemi Truck Club banner

Tranny pan?

1K views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  Redtruck-VA 
#1 ·
I stopped by Summit Racing today and was looking to buy a new tranny pan to go with the installation of my Temp gauge and the Sales Associate was unable to find a brand to fit. Does anyone have the P/N to an aftermarket pan , preffferably with a plug for a temp sensor that will fit the 545RFE?

#2 ·
I stopped by Summit Racing today and was looking to buy a new tranny pan to go with the installation of my Temp gauge and the Sales Associate was unable to find a brand to fit. Does anyone have the P/N to an aftermarket pan , preffferably with a plug for a temp sensor that will fit the 545RFE?

#4 ·
A DIY approach is to braze a O2 sensor boss onto your pan. I will probably change pans next year, using a OEM 4x4 steel pan with a drain plug. When I redid my rearend I installed a plug in it's cover.

#5 ·
I bought a Derale kit for putting a drain or sensor plug into a pan today but I still think I want a new pan.

#6 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.