Hemi Truck Club banner

Sharadon Stage III valve body

4K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  charged392 
#1 ·
Finally took the valve body I have had sitting on my shelf and installed it. To tell the truth I was a bit intimidated going into a perfectly good running transmission to change to something I wasn't sure I would like.
Plus I've never messed with the solenoids and didn't know what I was doing. Anyway, jacked the old girl in the air and pulled it apart, switched the solenoid pack and stuck it back together. New filters of course, almost carried the pan to town to install a drain plug. But got in a hurry to see it run. Took all of 5 qts of oil and yes I made a mess. Took it out for a test and was a little nervous seeing my LP drop and waver around more than usual, but was just clearing the air out of the system. Have to say I like the shifts, much firmer then before but the stall softens the punch so it in my opinion is very nice for the street. Should have done last year. :brows:

#4 ·
I think that was the first mod I did when I bought the truck....

#6 ·
I bet it is. I was really surprise when I dropped the pan the magnet didn't have any fuzz on it at all. Clean as a whistle. I don't beat it at every light, but it does get leaned on fairly often. Checked the level again today and it took two more qts of oil. Think I got it right now. So that makes dropping the VB and filters need 7qts to refill.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.