Hemi Truck Club banner

New bolt pattern vs old pattern

2K views 14 replies 5 participants last post by  04sthemi 
#1 ·
There are some very nice rims available for the new 4g Ram's. My question is, will the new truck 2010+ front hubs/disc fit the 3g spindles? Similar question for the rear, will the new axle/disc fit the 3g ram housing? I have re-drilled hubs and flanges in the past, but am interested if the hubs can simply be replaced with the newer 4g hubs/axle.

Thanks,

#3 ·
Great, would be interesting to beable to use some of the new rims.Thanks.

#6 ·
It would have to have been 5x5.5, I think the new pattern is a 5x5 (5x127) pattern. Not sure if one of the new truck owners would post up it might savwe some digging.

#8 ·
I was mistaken, for some reason I thought the 2010+ Ram rims nolonger fit the older trucks and shared the bolt pattern with the Grand Cherokee. I looked up the 2013 rims and it continues to be 5x5.5, were the GC is 5x5. Sorry guys for the confusion...

#11 ·
Good info... every little bit helps with clearance issues.

#12 ·
thats for sure, before i bought my 17's and 35's i spent weeks reseaching. everyone told me 12.5's will fit stock 20's with a 1/4" spacer no prob. well with a 1/4" spacer i had 1/2" clearance on my stock 275's....then i want a tire thats almost 1 3/4" wider(7/8 per side). so i couldnt see how it would possibly go on and not rub. hence the reason for new rims and tires for me vs just useing my stock 20's. but the difference in tire price is worth it to me anyway.

#13 ·
These caught my eye as they are 18". There is a much better tire selection for 18" than 17" rims. Mainly refering to street tires. I had a set of Durango 18's rims and gave them away, I count that as a big mistake as I haven't found another set since.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.