got 04 trans flash today - Hemi Truck Club

Go Back   Hemi Truck Club > Technical Forums > Drivetrain, Differential and Transmission

Old 01-30-2005, 05:58 PM   #1

got 04 trans flash today

I talked to my service manager on the phone and he gave me the run around. So I got in my truck and went to see my salesman and he got it lined up to be done on Tues. The salesman will get it done because they want your repeated business, you just a number to the service tecks.

My 2 cents and thumbs up to good saleman. Posts: 25*|*Location: Virginia*|*Registered: 18 January 2005

RankBEE is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-07-2005, 04:52 PM   #2

got 04 trans flash today

If I got the 2004 tranny flash from dealer and then pull #23 fuse to reset computer for air intake, will that get rid of the updated tranny flash?
bout2findout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2005, 07:21 PM   #3
Director Emeritus

Garage
got 04 trans flash today

No...
MrHemi is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-08-2005, 04:30 AM   #4

got 04 trans flash today

My 04 qc 4X4 has a build date of 9/03. I have had a flash update for the voltmeter/ampmeter done...it got to reading really high-3/4 of the way to the top. I have had the rear pinion seal replaced twice. TSB came out that the rear diffs were too full. Not supposed to be at level of drain/fill hole, supposed to be about 1/2 to 3/4 inch down. Have noticed oddities in shifting in tow/haul mode, so now I guess I gotta bring that up to 'em. Thanks for all the info so far. I bought the truck 5/04(it was 8 mos. old with 56 miles on it).
RedNeckHemi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2005, 02:38 PM   #5

got 04 trans flash today

Would this be felt as a slipping when you hammer it - on my way back from lunch today - I got on her from about 20 mph and it seemed like forever before it hooked up and jumped ahead - did not spin tires so I know it was somthing in the gearing ( I have the 20" w/ the 3.92 l.s.)- I did just add my duel air cleaner on with a few custom pipes - not to happy with the look - will post a pic on a diff forum later for you all to laugh at and give me some ideas ( I hope ) but I digress - not sure if this is the same thing you guys are typing about - just dont like the way it hessitated on me - once it did catch it did take off like a raped ape but dont want to have it happen when its time to show the hemi off. sorry to rammble will stop typing and ready your inputs NOW !!
2004flameredHEMI is offline   Reply With Quote