Hemi Truck Club banner

Crank trigger / distributor help

2K views 11 replies 5 participants last post by  ric3xrt 
#1 ·
Working on a new project, need help finding a vendor or someone who knows someone that can tell help. I am building a gem 3 hemi naturally aspirated, trying to find a crank trigger or distributor set up to run - no computer or harness other than the coil paks. Anyone ?

#2 · (Edited)
#4 ·
I looked at that ignition box many years ago... There is also a wire kit that is needed for the fuel injectors and coil packs... But I can't remember why but I was steered away from it. :ermm:
Curious to know how it works for you.

#7 ·
Prefix were the(arrow racing) people making the Mopar kit from a few years back. IT's done real well for some of the Engine masters challenge guys.....bit pricey but when you think about all you get and the machine work involved it's a win/win.

#9 ·
A couple days ago I smacked my finger with a hammer. I would smack it again before going back to a distributor....

Reactions: YeahItsAHemi
#10 ·
#12 ·
MSD and 950 Holley ….Mmmm …...it's remind you of why a HEMI can be king of the streets...as long as the weather is not below 29 degrees ….than F--K that NON ECU stuff.

Reactions: YeahItsAHemi
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.