Hemi Truck Club banner

ATS Transmissions

137K views 2K replies 34 participants last post by  bada44 
#1 ·
I just had a great conversation with Ryan and Dennis at ATS diesel. They are very interested in working with us to create a transmission along with their co-pilot transmission controller. They will be in contact with me in a couple days about testing their products out. Please refer back to this thread with any questions or complaints you have about products that you have purchased from ATS diesel.

#91 ·
That says it all. Well done Dennis... Mark it's up to you now to put it to the test..

#95 ·
Not only are you testing the trans. You are also making a real statement with the truck. It should be very fast. The 2017 fastest list is going to be interesting to say the least.....

#97 · (Edited by Moderator)
Haha. You just want to see this truck haul ***.....

#99 ·
This will be fun!

#101 ·
Mark, we all have just street trucks..... ;)

#106 ·
Nice gun rack.... ;)

#108 ·
I'd like to see more of that truck. Do you have a thread?

#115 ·
Everyone knows I'm not a fan of the 545, but ATS is supporting Mark, so let's see how this works out. Those with bad experiences should maybe give Dennis a call.

#118 ·
Martin will harness your beast...
In your case it is obvious purple is not you favorite color.... lol

#119 · (Edited)
Oh, I know. We have a long successful history with Martin in the R/T club. He's long been one of our most trusted vendors. It would've been nice to just swap in a great new 545 though, as opposed to re-inventing the wheel. I'm curious to see the ATS response to my previous post

#120 ·
:popcorn: :popcorn:

#122 ·
Whatever works for you....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.