02-05 Ram QC black powder coated nerf bars. - Hemi Truck Club

Go Back   Hemi Truck Club > Technical Forums > Drivetrain, Differential and Transmission

Old 03-14-2005, 11:38 AM   #1

02-05 Ram QC black powder coated nerf bars.

******SOLD*******
I took these off my truck and decided to sell them, don't look right on a lowered 4x2 truck. I will say up front, these are not a name brand, I bought them new off of Ebay from a company called "Deals of Steel", they were $150 delivered. I never looked at Westin or other name brands but I think these are pretty good, no problems with them at all. I had them on my truck since September and I think they are in pretty good shape! They are black powder coated that comes with a 5 year warrenty. I have all the hardware and paper work included mounting instructions. I will sell them for $50 plus buyer pays shipping which I have no idea what that would be. I can box the hardware and paper work, I will wrap the bars in bubble wrap and then shipping plastic for shipping, Fed Ex will take things that are not boxed. Let me know if you're interested, I'm posting them on all the Dodge forums and then Ebay after a few days if I don't get any takers. Again, the price is $50 plus shipping!
Jim

Ram4Pick is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-14-2005, 12:36 PM   #2

If you still have them, I'm interested. If you could check shipping cost to 27107 zip

Mike
Mike Meadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2005, 12:54 PM   #3

Mike, I still have them. In order to figure out shipping, I will have to get them ready to ship. I will need to get a box and wrap up the bars, then I will need your full address. Fed Ex won't calculate shipping with just a zip code, I've tried. Tell you what, if shipping is over $40, I'll cover the rest. What ya think?
Jim
Ram4Pick is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-14-2005, 01:45 PM   #4

I sent you a pm.

Mike
Mike Meadows is offline   Reply With Quote