Member in need of prayers + - Hemi Truck Club

Go Back   Hemi Truck Club > HemiTruckClub Community Forums > HemiTruckClub Drivers Lounge (Community Discussions) > Prayer Room

Old 03-24-2015, 06:30 PM   #1

Garage
Member in need of prayers +

Just received a call from Duane aka 3rd Strike.

His new home of 2 years has burnt to the ground. Everyone is ok but the home is a total loss. Ironically, this is the second time he has lost everything due to a fire.
It is thought that that fire started with an electrical short. They have been put up in a hotel for now so they are not in the cold. Be sure and include them in your prayers as they need all the help they can get. That's all I know at this time.

http://www.hemitruckclub.com/attachm...epic3972_3.gif
ROLLING THUNDER is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-24-2015, 06:37 PM   #2
Matt

Garage
2011 Ram 2500 ST 4x4, 5.7L Hemi, crew cab, short box, 4:10 gear ratio with rear LSD, 180 amp alternator, tow mirrors w/ puddle and signal lamps, popular options group, carpet deleted, Ranch Hand front bumper, 9500# winch, pair of 100w KC lights, Magnum RT steps, Line-x sprayed bedliner, stampede o/e style fender flares, Ram branded oversize rubber mud flaps, stampede smoked bug deflector, Dee Zee toolbox

MANual_puller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2015, 07:56 PM   #3
Queen Kima - Whemi BOD

Mrs.Studmuffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-27-2015, 02:19 PM   #4
Mopower or no Power!!

I'm not one to post my personal problems on the internet, as I take pride in being able to take care of my business myself. But I have to swallow my pride this time as I am at a loss as to what to do and I need help....see, we just lost our second house in a row to an electrical fire! The first one hurt, deeply, but we managed to get through it and put in a new house. This one is devastating as there is virtually nothing left of the house...The house is a total loss, the fire... happened at about 330 in the morning on Sunday. Luckily, no one was home, but we have lost everything....clothes, personal effects, furniture, everything...any help would be greatly appreicated
Now, we did have insurance on the house. Problem is, they are doing a full investigation into the cause of the electrical fire - i.e. was it a faulty outlet, wiring, something the manufacturer or installer did, was it an electrical surge or what. Until they can determine that, we are stuck in a hotel in Cape. We can only stay here until the 30th as the insurance wont cover it any more than that. We are in need of a place to stay for 7 people, one being a handicapped adult.
If anyone can help us out. please contact me at 573-258-9999 or email me at [email protected]

See More

Phone: 573-258-9999

[email protected]
3rd Strike Performance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2015, 03:19 PM   #5
john

Garage
Send a message via Yahoo to wolf_with_the_red_rose1969
prayers being sent your way