Hemi Truck Club banner

New Easier CPR - A MUST WATCH!

1K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  charged392 
#1 ·
I hope everyone who receives this will pass it along to their family members and friends. You just might save someone's life. It is NOT like the assisted mouth-to-mouth breathing/chest pumping method previously recommended... And it's much easier to perform. One never knows when we'll see someone collapse suddenly. This is an easier and better method of CPR.

This is the best demonstration and explanation I have seen. It is done by the doctors who invented the procedure at the University of Arizona Sarver Heart Center. THIS IS FOR EVERYBODY!!!

I want all my friends and family to watch this - in case I need you. I've watched it - in case you need me. Please watch - and then share. This short video illustrates the best demonstration and gives the simplest explanation of exactly what to do if someone near you collapses and is presumably having a heart attack. You could very well save the life of a friend or loved one. Someone you share this video with might save your life!

Continuous Chest Compression CPR?University of Arizona Sarver Heart Center - YouTube

#3 ·
Well, I did post it on Facebook as well. :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.