New videos on youtube - Hemi Truck Club

Go Back   Hemi Truck Club > General Maintenance | Owner Info > Mobile Electronics and Entertainment Systems

Old 08-11-2008, 04:24 PM   #1

Garage
New videos on youtube

Hey guys, still a work in progress with different cameras but I did post 3 video of my subwoofers and fiberglass box on youtube.com. Just search "DUBHEMI" and 3 videos will come up. You will see images of my sub box. Like I said, still a work in progress, sound isnt that great but let me know what you guys think- If you have time to check them out. Thanks

Sleeperhemi is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-11-2008, 06:28 PM   #2

New videos on youtube

It looks great but i'm sure those subs can do a little better, play around with the subsonic filter you can get them to move a little higher. i've seen them in action before and they can move some serious air.
sppb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2008, 06:46 PM   #3

Garage
New videos on youtube

oh they do! In those videos, they were moving peak to peak and shaking the whole inside of the truck. The camera I was using was a basic digital camera that takes videos. Not high quality for videos. Didnt really show much of anything or pick up any of the bass. Going to try to make a better one with my girls camera soon.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-11-2008, 09:03 PM   #4

New videos on youtube

nice setup! i agree with sppb though, i have a single 10" that vibrates my mirror and bounces stuff on my armrest. what amp are you running?

mabey try some diffrent music, don't you know rap makes your truck slower
tigman250 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 11:44 AM   #5

New videos on youtube

looks real good. i agree with the video quality, my cell phone vid of the RE 12" I have doesn't show it hitting peak to peak, but it does.

whitelight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 11:53 AM   #6

Garage
New videos on youtube

Thanks, Im running a kicker 1200.1 bridged for the two subs. I even tried to use my girlfriends camera which is youtube ready(has a youtube sticker on it). It picked up one good bass hit and then all the sound went away. Just need to find a really good camera. But these things are VERY LOUD, they shook my rear sliding window loose and the headliner up front where the temperature display and lights are, it came loose and now bounces up and down rattling up against the roof. Thats all you hear outside the truck is the exhaust and that tapping by the windshield.
Old 08-12-2008, 05:50 PM   #7

New videos on youtube

Where are those enclosures still available? I remember reading they sold to someone else.
whitelight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2008, 05:24 PM   #8

New videos on youtube

this are mine not bad for a pair of 10's sealed to bad the digital amp display is not legible for a moment it was consuming 137 amps and the voltage drops to the 12's with no bass boost they actually hit the grills you ca probably hear them clapping when it happens
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6f...dcx-15001_auto
sppb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2008, 06:34 PM   #9
bigbluehemi

New videos on youtube

hey man seen yer set up on cardomain sweet....im with tigman...i have a single 10 and its shakes **** all around the truck haha