New Alpine Install... - Hemi Truck Club

Go Back   Hemi Truck Club > General Maintenance | Owner Info > Mobile Electronics and Entertainment Systems

Old 10-27-2008, 10:53 PM   #1

New Alpine Install...

Really nice super clean install here...Alpine IVA-D106, JL 300/4v2, Loaded MTX Thunderform w/ 200 watt amp...Infinity Kappa 693.7i 6 X 9's in the front (for now) and Polk Momo MMC650's in the rear (for now)...I like to change things around a bit every now and then. I had an Alpine 9885 for a few months and got tired of it and wanted more of a display and of course DVD...I think I'm going to keep this Alpine though...Very nice HU!!! And this JL amp is a keeper also!! Eventually I'd like to bridge out the JL and go with components in the front and "maybe" do the same in the back as well...Those Momos I gotta tell ya though sound pretty damn good and bring up the rear very well!! IMO the best coax speaker out there for the rear doors on our trucks...very good power handling capabilities for a co-ax...80 RMS-180 peak!

And as you can see I hit Billet Bob up pretty good while he was in business!!! How's he doing by the way? Anybody know?? He made the best stuff man let me tell ya...Those pedals are the friggin' bomb!! I got the A/C knobs, door locks, HEMI badge for the sails on the front doors, the billet radiator cover for the channel above the radiator...I was just going to order the inside door handles when he stopped making the Hemi stuff...Damn!!!

Question: Who is making good door handles?? I'm also interested in the billet rings that go around the speaker enclosures on the door panels...any info would be appreciated...

SledgeHammer462 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement