Hemi Truck Club banner

Adding a CD Player to our 2017 RAM

1K views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  jleonard 
#1 ·
No CD Player in our 2017, need to know if this is possible and/or worth it, or a way to transfer our CD's to an iPOD or whatever. Can you tell we're not tech savvy on this.

Thanks for any assistance on this, it will be greatly appreciated.

Richard (aka Maxx) and Judy
The Maxx2Racing Team
Maxx's Landing USA
:):):):):):):)

#2 ·
I've heard of commercially advertised services that can convert just about anything to digital from old 8mm home movies, vinyl records, 4/8 track tapes, reel to reel tapes, cassettes, CD's, etc.

:GoodLuck1: :thumb:

#3 · (Edited)
Transfer CD to IPOD

You can use your computer with iTunes to transfer CDs to an IPOD. I have an IPOD for my truck that connects thru auxiliary connection. I also, use my cell phone thru Bluetooth to play music from my phone. iTunes is a free download for Windows or Mac. You can use Google Play Store or Apple store to download it on your phone or mobile device, also. The computer is the easiest way to transfer CDs to IPOD that I have been using for years. I will convert them to MP3 or MP4 format. You can also create CDs/MP3s using iTunes.

https://www.apple.com/itunes/download/

Reactions: charged392
#4 · (Edited)
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.