Garage
Vehicle Name Rambolina
Year 2003
Make Dodge
Model SLT
Color Silver
2003 Dodge SLT
2003 Dodge SLT 2003 Dodge SLT
History Bought the truck new in '03 with 45 miles on the odometer. She currently has 115k miles. I have only had to perform routine maintenance over the years. She has been a treat to own and a blast to drive. Several years ago, I thought about getting rid of her, and I am so glad I didn't. My girlfriend calls her my "mistress." lol
Exterior
2003 Dodge SLT Exterior
Chrome bug deflector, Bully side steps, slotted mud flaps, EZ Down tailgate assist, LED light bar below tailgate, Line-X spray in bed liner, Lund trifold tonneau cover, Class III hitch, winch hookup for rear hitch, yellow fog lights mounted behind the grill, yellow tint added to stock fog lights, tinted windows.

Interior
2003 Dodge SLT Interior
Black cloth seat covers, mounted 2lb. fire extinguisher, Autometer dual gauge pod above the rearview mirror, dual Autometer gauges (Vacuum and Trans Temp), tinted windows, weathertech floor liners, blue LED gauge cluster lights

In-Car Entertainment
Kenwood CD/MP3 stereo

Under the Hood
2003 Dodge SLT Under the Hood
Volant CAI, Fitch fuel catalyst, Taylor 8.2 wires, Edelbrock shorty headers, 3" catback exhaust (40 series muffler) with exits behind each tire, Mag-Hytec transmission pan.

Suspension
Stock with the addition of Super Springs

Wheel and Tire
20" factory wheels on Bridgestone 275/55R20 Duel Alanzas, wheel locks
Views: 368
» Premium Vendor Showcase
n2 Speed Edge InTune Edge OCPerformance Parts