Garage
Vehicle Name Rescue Ram
Year 1985
Make Dodge
Model W-250
Color IH6B44 Blue
1985 Dodge W-250
1985 Dodge W-250 1985 Dodge W-250
History In 2008 I started rebuilding this truck at work to be a company delivery truck, in July 2008 my dad was rushed to the hospital with a severe headache that caused him to black out while on the way to the hospital. Dad was then life flighted to another hospital because he had a spontaneous brain bleed, along with laying in the hospital he contracted some of the other hospital diseases that were going around. They Clinical declared him dead twice and wanted to pull the plug but thanks to the grace of God he is still here today. But while he laid in the hospital I spent many late nights working on this truck to make a company truck and to keep myself busy to help keep the edge off. Being as this truck was originally rolled over with only 11,000 mile on it and the many problems and difficulties with it as far as things from the wreck, many people told me i would never be able to fix it and make it road legal. It was about mid august and dad still in the hospital and me putting the work into building the truck, my grandfather came to me with a bargain, if I could fix the truck and make it road legal, then it was mine free and clear. In October, dad was released from the hospital and did 1 years worth of intense rehab in 3 months time, finally when he was fully back into the swing of work in the summer of 09 and back to doing his notary work, I got him to help me get the paperwork around and get the enhanced inspection and the truck currently has 21,000 miles on it and is still my baby with a diesel swap coming soon
Exterior
1985 Dodge W-250 Exterior 1985 Dodge W-250 Exterior 1985 Dodge W-250 Exterior
70's Dodge Power Bulge Hood
Chrysler Front Bumper Bumperettes
Fog Lights w/ 4509 12V Air Craft Landing Light Bulbs
LED Bumper Guides
Tow Mirrors
My Fire Police Lights
Stainless Ventvisors
Stainless Running Boards off an 03 Quad Cab that I cut down to fit
Big Rear Rubber Mud Flaps w/ Stainless Brackets
SpeedLiner Spray In Bed Liner
70s Style Wheel Well arch with the back side cut out for easy cleaning and rust prevention
Chrome Step Rear Bumper
Aux Back Up Lights
Chrome LE Style Egg Crate Grill, Headlight Buckets, Tail Lights
5" Chrome Turn-out style Stacks
Dual Air Horns behind the bumper
Big Truck 30"x30" rubber mud flaps on SS hangers

Interior
1985 Dodge W-250 Interior 1985 Dodge W-250 Interior
Original Blue Bench Seat
Grant Steering Wheel
Auto Meter Gauges out the butt
Modified the original Shift Lever
Switches to run the accessories I keep adding on
Cobra LTD 29 WX w/ Night Watch CB

In-Car Entertainment
1985 Dodge W-250 In-Car Entertainment 1985 Dodge W-250 In-Car Entertainment
Sony Xplod Head Unit w/ (2) 4x6's and (2) 4-1/2's speakers
Sony Xplod 1400W Amp
2 Rockford Fosgate Type R Shallow Mount Subs

Under the Hood
1985 Dodge W-250 Under the Hood 1985 Dodge W-250 Under the Hood
Stock 360ci small block w/ NP 4spd trans and NP205 transfer case with driveshafts updated to diesel driveshafts, yokes, and u-joints w/ Dana 44 front and Dana 60 rear with matched 3.55 Limited Slips
Edelbrock 750 Carb mechanical w/ vacuum secondary
Hedman Full Length Headers w/ 2.5" True Dual Exhaust to Flowmaster Super 44's to 3" and keeps sizing up from 3" till it gets to the 5" Stacks

Suspension
1985 Dodge W-250 Suspension 1985 Dodge W-250 Suspension
Stock w/ Timbren Suspension Enhancers (they just replace your overload bump stops)

Wheel and Tire
1985 Dodge W-250 Wheel and Tire
Stock 16.5 Steel 8 Lug with Goodyear WorkHorse Radials 9.50x16.5 for winter
16" American Racing 5 Spoke with Goodyear Wrangler GSA 265/75R16
Views: 654
» Premium Vendor Showcase
n2 Speed Edge InTune Edge OCPerformance Parts