Pick one please

• Knightmoves

Votes: 14 70.0%
  • MANual Puller

Votes: 6 30.0%

February TOTM!

3K views 24 replies 10 participants last post by  Smokin' Joe 
#1 ·
Get those entries in for TOTM trust me I did not forget just busy almost caught back up.

Prior month awards will be done soon enough and sent out I did not forget that either.

#5 ·

Attachments

#6 ·
Nice truck knightmoves! I have a soft spot for the '06 model year. My first hemi truck was an '06 :D

#7 ·
Bump. Need more trucks entered! Can't win if you don't play! :D

#8 ·
Bump. There's gotta be someone out there that wants to play! :dance:

#10 ·
haha! I think your tranny build distracted everyone :brows:

#11 ·
More pictures are needed...

#13 ·
Speaking tranny swaps, where are you on your swap?

#14 ·
Probably a month or two away from tackling it. I just need a few interior parts, fluids and clutch line up tool is all. Since Keith's truck is running without a new tune I might try the same just to satisfy my curiosity. In theory it should. Can't do it yet with the Mitsubishi down and the Mitsubishi is turning into a bigger project than I anticipated. I've got a bunch of pictures of that which will be coming up in the support vehicle thread once I get it done.

#16 ·
Whew! I thought for a little bit there I was smellin' a skunk! :brows:

So do I officially hold the record for consecutive months losing totm? It's gotta be up to 6 by now :lol:

Keep voting peeps! And some of you voters get in on the fun next month! I'm pretty good at losing and you get some really nice wallpaper thanks to Keith :coolsmiley:

#17 ·
Bump bump! Only a couple days left!

#18 ·
Congratulations Knightmoves!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.