Hemi Truck Club banner

Eeek......I had a blonde moment

4K views 24 replies 11 participants last post by  MANual_puller 
#1 ·
My wiper fluid was out. Washer fluid light on. I added fluid and the light was still on and wouldn't spray. Today I opened the hood to realize I poured washer fluid into the coolant overflow. I pulled the tank and emptied it. My question is should I drain all the coolant and flush it?

#2 ·
I know what I would do, but honestly don't think it is necessary... Second thought if it has a cleaner agent in it and probably does then it could damage the pump seals.

#7 ·
I agree if you caught it quickly...

#9 ·
Be glad you didn't do the opposite and put coolant in the washer like my wife did one time. Do you know how hard that is to get off of glass.

Now for a blonde moment my sons girlfriend call him at work freaking out she cant find her car keys and she is at work 60 miles from him. He tells her to calm down and go look in the car. She goes out to the parking lot and the keys are in the car and its running.:crazywife::censored::crazywife: and its time for her to get off work. ITS BEEN RUNNING ALL DAY.:eek:

#13 ·
There's stories of the dog left inside locks the owner out with the engine running. And my favorite is the battery went dead in the remote and she is locked out of her car... ;)

#14 ·
If only there was a second way to unlock the door.....:D

Neither of my vehicles have keyless entry :eek:

#18 ·
Ouch. ..

#21 ·
Anyone ever reach for their pocket for their phone to see what time it was while talking on your phone? :lol:

#23 ·
Few weeks ago I was at the shop doing some machine work and I misplaced my safety glasses. I started to really get pissed of, as I had them just a minute or two before. Yep, you guessed it I had them stuck on the top of my hat. Real Dummy!

#25 ·
That's a daily struggle for me Greg :lol: I always lose my safety glasses on my hat :lol:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.