Hemi Truck Club banner

2015 2500 6.4L fuel mileage

5K views 12 replies 10 participants last post by  BIG RED HEMI MN 
#1 ·
Wondering if anyone has any real world experience on what kind of fuel mileage I can be expecting??? Thanks!

#11 ·
I have a 2016 and I'm getting about 14 city and 20 highway. I just installed a K&N CAI to see if I can bump up the numbers up a little more. If it doesn't, I'll still get more power, at least that's what K&N says. The growl is nice too!

#12 ·
Most of us do use some variant of CAI...However to get any appreciable gain you need to look at it as a system...with the addition of free-flowing exhaust, headers, cams, improved throttle bodies, etc. The engine is just a big 'air pump' the more in and out...the more power:dance:.

:thumb:

#13 ·
I'm thinking of getting a Megnaflow exhaust system, I'm just worried about the highway drone everybody is talking about, especially when I'm pulling my camper. I can't do anything with the headers without voiding the warranty. I got it to inhale better, now I just need it to exhale better!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.