Hemi Truck Club banner

2013 Rally - Eureka Springs, Arkansas

31K views 331 replies 29 participants last post by  3rd Strike Performance 
#1 · (Edited)
Hi, fellow HTC'ers,
My proposal has been accepted to the 2013 rally.

July 8-12, 2013
Eureka Springs, Arkansas
Land O-Nod Inn
www.landonodinn.com
We have a group rate of double beds for $74, double queen $79 or single king $79. They also have a small family room that sleep 3-4 for $84 and a large family room that sleeps 6 for $99. I'll post the contact info when I'm not trying to get out the door for church.

Land o Nod Inn
1-800-526-3263
www.landonodinn.com
All info about the hotel and reservations is in post #23 of this thread on page 3.

I'll post more details later but wanted to let folks know so you can start your preliminary planning and, if you are like me, get your leave request in at work before someone else.

Looking forward to a great turnout and successful rally!!

ATTENDEES:
1) The Muffins - Kima and Morris - reservations made
2) The Ranchers - Doug and Mary - reservations made
3) 05yellowhemi - Lisa, Garry, Haley &
- reservations made
4) Bama-Hemi - Ken & Linda & Coconut Cakeballs
5) 3rdStrike - Duane and Treena
6) gomngo - Jerry and Michelle - reservations made
7) 05hemifun - Doc
8) Randy (not a member yet) - will be there Wednesday
9) Hemibyrd - Dave
10) pullya - Jay and Barbara

MAYBEES:
1) Ram-head & family
2) boedacres
3)GodsRodHemi
4)Rolling Thunder
5)Daytona Angel, Bandit and family
6)Rangerick and crew

See less See more
#6 ·
Originally posted by MikeHTally:
It's actually www.landonodinn.com When I was a kid, I read a book called "The Pink Motel"
Thanks, Mike. I was sure I had printed that correct so I looked on the info they mailed me. The business card had the site you posted and the flyer had the site I posted.
Anyway, I corrected to your site because it's correct.

#7 ·

#18 ·
Thanks, Lisa. Jim mentioned possibly attending also.

I have the details for the hotel, however, I want to put it in the first post and I'm still trying to figure out how to edit and such so I probably won't get it done until tomorrow night.

#19 ·
Much to my surprise, that's only 680 miles from here.

#23 · (Edited)
I don't think I can update the first post anymore to keep it accurate on attendees, etc. :sad:

HERE IS THE HOTEL INFO:
Make your reservation with HemiTruckClub. I spoke with Kurt but I think you can speak with anyone.
Rally dates: Monday, July 8- Friday, July 12, 2013. They will honor the rates a couple of days before and after these dates.

Land o Nod Inn
1-800-526-3263
www.landonodinn.com

You may begin calling now to make your reservations. They will need your name, address, and credit card info to hold the room. They will not charge the credit card until the date of arrival. Cut off dates for reservations will be June 16th (3 weeks prior to check in date).

We have 15 rooms on hold. I request 1st floor rooms, they will do the best they can.

Room Rates:
Rooms with 2 Double Beds - $74 per night
Rooms with 2 Queen Beds - $79 per night
Rooms with 1 king bed - $79 per night
Small Family rooms that sleep 4 or 5 - $84 per night
Large Family Rooms that sleep 6 - $99 per night

Expanded continental breakfast 7 am - 11a.m, coffee, sweet and unsweet tea available throughout the day. Pool heated to 86 degrees with towels, rafts, tubes, and floats.

Gathering areas, gazebo, picnic area and grills.

Let's make this a great rally and make the new owner proud!! :queen: I'm not doing great with this new layout but I'm certainly enjoying the queen smiley options.

#65 ·
I don't think I can update the first post anymore to keep it accurate on attendees, etc. :sad:

HERE IS THE HOTEL INFO:
Make your reservation with HemiTruckClub. I spoke with Kurt but I think you can speak with anyone.
Rally dates: Monday, July 8- Friday, July 12, 2013. They will honor the rates a couple of days before and after these dates.

Land o Nod Inn
1-800-526-3263
www.landonodinn.com

You may begin calling now to make your reservations. They will need your name, address, and credit card info to hold the room. They will not charge the credit card until the date of arrival. Cut off dates for reservations will be June 16th (3 weeks prior to check in date).

We have 15 rooms on hold. I request 1st floor rooms, they will do the best they can.

Room Rates:
Rooms with 2 Double Beds - $74 per night
Rooms with 2 Queen Beds - $79 per night
Rooms with 1 king bed - $79 per night
Small Family rooms that sleep 4 or 5 - $84 per night
Large Family Rooms that sleep 6 - $99 per night

Expanded continental breakfast 7 am - 11a.m, coffee, sweet and unsweet tea available throughout the day. Pool heated to 86 degrees with towels, rafts, tubes, and floats.

Gathering areas, gazebo, picnic area and grills.

Let's make this a great rally and make the new owner proud!! :queen: I'm not doing great with this new layout but I'm certainly enjoying the queen smiley options.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Kima,

What are the actual days you and Morris; Doug and Mary plan to be in Eureka Springs? I know y'all usually arrive early:D. If I can go I would like to caravan with you like the Branson trip.

Thanks,

#24 ·
doing a great job queenie :hrhmuffin:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.